Cabins may be reserved up to one year in advance. Payment in full must be made, with credit card, at the time the reservation is made. NO CASH OR CHECKS ACCEPTED! Contact the Lake Carl Blackwell Park Office at 405-372-5157 for reservations.
Cancellations made prior to 14 days of arrival will be refunded 50%. Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival will be refunded 50%, if cabin is rented to another party.
Customer must provide current driver license or state ID when checking in. Only person making reservation may check in.
We provide sleeping for 4 people in each cabin, however the following is maximum number is allowed in each cabin:
- Cabin 9 - Maximum 4 people
- Cabin 13 - Maximum 4 people
- Cabin 15 - Maximum 4 people
- Cabin 16 - Maximum 4 people
- Cabin 12 - Maximum 6 people (customer must provide sleeping for additional people)
- Cabin 18 - Maximum 6 people (customer must provide sleeping for additional people)
- Cabin 00 - Maximum 6 people (customer must provide sleeping for additional people)
- Sunday - Thursday…. One Night
- Friday - Saturday…Two nights
- Holidays… Designated annually
Maximum stay…seven nights
Maid service and linen change provided only for stays longer than 4 nights.
Cabins must be cleaned up prior to checking out. Damage or theft will be charged to the customer!
NO SMOKING OR PETS ALLOWED IN THE CABINS! (This may incur an additional cleaning charge!)
Each cabin comes with two vehicle permits. Additional vehicle permits can be purchased for $5.00/night. Any lake vessels will need to have a lake permit. A boat is $8.00/ per night and personal water craft is $10.00/night. These can be purchased at time of check in.
Quiet hours are enforced from 10:00PM to 7:00AM. There are no refunds if asked to leave the park due to quiet hour violation.
Check in time is 3:00PM. (Early check in is only allowed with prior approval and availability.) Late check in is available, after park office closes, with prior notification to park office. All check in is done at the park office. Check out time is 12:00PM. Keys must be returned to the park office by this time. There will be a $100 charge for lost key!
OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITIY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED PROPERTY!
Click for more information.